Order Promising is the sedApta Suite component able to provide a complete picture of supply and demand in order to allow reliable and time effective commitment of delivery, considering the availability of stock, the production master plan and rules of fair share appropriately configurable.
Order Promising is made of three modules:
- Customer Orders Fulfilment for fixing of customer order delivery dates. Interactive simulations characterized by service-level assignment criteria and heuristics verify inventory availability and incoming product plans from both the production and supply side.
- Heuristics Management for the formation and the definition of different sorting rules, including required delivery date, status, priority, penalty existence, and transportation constraints. Heuristics Management is also achieved through the determination of present and future stock availability exploration rules, coverage policies, and warehouse segmentation into logical service lanes.
- Interactive Forcing through an advanced and assisted GUI platform allows a manual order fulfilment (partial, split, or total), and the action over process allocation outcomes.
The main features that allows Order Promising to be the perfect tool for improving Your Customers Service level are:
- Propose customer orders delivery date, by analyzing warehouses availability and the master production plan.
- Partition logical warehouse availability, using service lanes, avoiding products take over between different customer orders.
- Configure sort and allocation rules at whatever aggregation level (e.g. sale channel, customer, family and item).
- Manage shortage situations by using a scalable library of fair share policies.
- Simulate different business scenarios and assess them through a set of standard configurable KPIs.
- Force proposed data, coverage composition and execute manual allocations and de-allocations.